Jefferson County, West Virginia Tourism & Economic Development
Tourism is a year-round industry in Jefferson County and one of the top drivers of economic development in our community. Jefferson County, West Virginia tourism is an almost $1 billion industry!
New tourism businesses will find that visitors to Jefferson County enjoy an incredible range of recreational activities and outdoor adventures, including the following established tourism businesses:
- Summit Point Raceway features car races.
- Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races features horse races, table games, and slots.
- Harpers Ferry National Historic Park features hiking and historic interpretation.
- River Riders features rafting and ziplining over the Shenandoah River.
- Contemporary American Theater Festival features original plays by national playwrights.
- Old Opera House features live entertainment.
- Multiple communities feature historic walking and driving tours.