Eastern Panhandle Entrepreneurs Forum
The Eastern Panhandle Entrepreneurs Forum (EPEF) provides free networking and support to small business owners and promotes the formation and growth of innovative new businesses in the Eastern Panhandle.
A collaboration between Jefferson, Berkeley, and Morgan counties, EPEF meets quarterly on the first Thursday of the month in February, May, August, and November, and rotates between the three counties. More information can be found on the EPEF’s Facebook and Twitter pages. You may also sign up for EPEF updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
EPEF – November 2
The topic for the next EPEF is “West Virginia Secretary of State: Open for Business in Martinsburg!”
Presenters will Be:
- Darrell Shull, eastern region field service representative with the West Virginia Secretary of State’s Office
- Lexi Brown, business licensing specialist with the West Virginia Secretary of State’s Office
- Tony Gress, business licensing specialist with the West Virginia Secretary of State’s Office
Topics covered will include:
- Overview of the Secretary of State’s Office
- Services offered in the new Martinsburg office including how to register a business and file annual reports
- Programs for entrepreneurs and veterans
- Business growth in the Eastern Panhandle
Networking and refreshments begin at 5:30 p.m., followed by the program at 6:30 p.m. The event, which is free and open to the public, will be at The Purple Iris, 1956 Winchester Ave., Martinsburg.
|UPCOMING EPEF SCHEDULE|
|February 2, 2017||Inn at Charles Town, Charles Town|
|May 4, 2017||The Purple Iris, Martinsburg|
|August 3, 2017||The Country Inn, Berkeley Springs|
|November 2, 2017||The Purple Iris, Martinsburg|
|*Past topics have included working with the media to promote your business, product development, trademarks and legal entities, pros and cons of online business, tax issues, and risk management.|