The Jefferson County Development Authority (JCDA) helps to make the process of starting or growing a business in Jefferson County, West Virginia, as simple and convenient as possible. Our friendly and experienced team is available to you year-round to provide confidential, no-cost support for business development in Jefferson County.
We can help you with any topic related to starting or relocating a business in Jefferson County, including the following services:
- Supporting existing businesses with retention and expansion programs and services.
- Connecting businesses and prospects with local and state resources.
- Providing site selection assistance for new or existing businesses.
- Helping prospective businesses take advantage of incentives, including tax credits, financial assistance packages, and training assistance programs.
- Connecting Eastern Panhandle entrepreneurs via the quarterly Eastern Panhandle Entrepreneurs Forum that facilitates networking, mentoring and free resources.
- Pursuing and creating Jefferson County economic development opportunities to assist agribusiness and agritourism.
Ready to get started? Call us today at 304-728-3255 for customized assistance from our energetic team.