Meet Our Team
The Jefferson County Development Authority (JCDA) is made up of the following enthusiastic and experienced staff members:
|Name and Title||Contact Information|
|Nicolas H. Diehl
The JCDA Board of Directors is composed of the following appointed Jefferson County business people:
- Neil McLaughlin, Vice President, WVU Medicine
- Andy Blake, Secretary/Treasurer, City of Ranson
- Dave Dinges, Labor Representative
- Daryl Hennessy, City of Charles Town
- Gary Kable, Jefferson County Board of Education
- Patsy Noland, Jefferson County Commission
- Tony Roberts, Realtor
- Lyle Tabb, Lyle C. Tabb and Sons, Inc.
- Karan Townsend, Town of Harpers Ferry
- Julia Yuhasz, Hospice of the Panhandle
The Board meets the third Tuesday of each month at 3 p.m. in the large conference room at the Public Services Building, 1948 Wiltshire Rd., Kearneysville.
Access the current year’s meeting agendas and minutes of the JCDA Board of Directors here.